Watts (P60-B) Water Pressure Regulator 1/4" 0 - 60 PSI; 2 Port
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Series P60 Miniature Plastic Water Pressure Regulators are used in general purpose and OEM applications to regulate pressure in systems that require a constant downstream and accurate flow performance. It consists of a thermoplastic body construction with 1/4 in. NPT female connections in a straight through, all external components of NSF approved thermoplastics, all internal rubber components (disc, diaphragm, and seals) of FDA grade elastomers, all internal metal components of 300 Series stainless steel, and a bottom clean-out plug for service. Options include 3/4 in. hose connection, 1/4 in. gauge, strainer, gauge port, quick disconnect for plastic tubing and mounting kit. Series P60 is compact and lightweight with a high flow capacity. It is also suitable for deionized water applications. Maximum Working Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar).
- Corrosion resistant thermoplastic body
- Compact design and lightweight construction
- All external components are made of NSF approved thermoplastics
- All internal rubber components such as disc, diaphragm and seals are all FDA grade elastomers
- All internal metal components in contact with fluid are of 300 series stainless steel
- Straight through
- High capacity
- Bottom "clean out plug" for service
- Temperature Range: 33ºF-150ºF (0.5ºC - 66ºC)
- Maximum Inlet Pressure: 300psi (20.7 bar)
- Pressure regulated from: 0 - 60 PSI
- Connection: 1/4" NPT