Watts (AIC RO) 10"x2" Inline Post Granular Activated Carbon Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Typically used as the last carbon filter used to polish the taste of reverse osmosis water. Also used for icemakers, refrigerators, drinking fountains and coolers.
- Bad Taste & Odor
- Micron Rating: 10 Nominal
- Female Nipple Pipe Thread (NPT): 1/4"
- Dimensions: 10 5/8" x 2"
- Weight: 13 oz
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 125°F
- Filter Media: Coconut Base Carbon
- Filter Life: 1,500 Gallons; Recommended filter change once a year.
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.