Valuetrex - VX Series - 20" x 2.5" Poly Spun Filter - Sediment CartridgeSKU: 1227866-V (VX01-20")
Valuetrex manufactures sediment filters to fit the specifications for almost any water filtration system. Sediment filters are used in reverse osmosis and filtration systems, and should always be used as a pre filter for UV Filters. If a sediment filter is not used in as a pre-filter to a UV system, bacteria and other contaminants can "piggy back" the sediment in the water, which keeps the UV from being most effective.
- Polypropylene Sediment 4 Layer Structure
- Reduces Sediment, Sand, Silt, Rust and Scale
- Suitable for Municipal and Well Water Applications
- Flow Rate: 7-10 Gallons Per Minute
- Length: 20"
- Outer Diameter: 2 1/2" (63 mm)
- Inner Diameter: 1 7/64" (28 mm)
- Operating Temperature: 40ºF to 145ºF (4.4ºC to 62.8ºC)
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and FDA CFR Title 21