Shelco has created the MicroSentry cartridge, setting a higher standard for industries requiring cartridge filtration. Shelco equipment makes achieving precision patterns a matter of standard procedure. State of the art computerized production machinery takes the variables out of custom winding and enables production of filter cartridges that are accurately wound from a single strand of specially selected fibrous roving material, wound around a perforated core in a nearly perfect geometric pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Polypropylene fibers for purity and chemical compatibility
- Standard cartridges rated for temperatures to 140°F
- High temp cartridges available with stainless steel center tubes
- Packaged in individual poly bags for cleanliness
- Available in wide range of lengths and micron ratings