PureT - HQCBC Series - 10" x 2.5" Coconut Carbon Block FilterSKU: HQCBC-10-0.5
Our Coconut carbon blocks are manufactured with a high purity Coconut Shell Activated Carbon. With a high chlorine reduction, great dirt-holding capacity, and greatly reduced carbon fines, you will soon make our Carbon Blocks your preferred choice!
These are ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications. These cartridges can be used in a wide range of applications such as residential, food services, commercial, and industrial. These Carbon Blocks are great for displacing traditional GAC (Granular Activated Carbon ) and PAC (Powdered Activated Carbon ) filters in application where high chlorine reduction is needed.
- Great performance in reducing sediments, color, SOCs (soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins
- Decrease VOCs (volatile organic compounds) such as chloroform and petrochemicals
- Uniform and solid media structure
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Filter Media: Acid-washed coconut-based carbon
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap: polypropylene
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Adhesive (end cap): Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Gaskets (O-ring): Polyisoprene (natural rubber, NR)
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F