PureT filter cartridges are 2.5” diameter 9.78” L and are made of 100% pure polypropylene material. PureT filters are deep grooved for a larger filtration area for a longer performance life. The PureT is a sediment filter that provides low pressure drop, high chemical resistance, and high dirt-holding capacity. Great performance doesn’t have to be costly, the PureT is a perfect alternative to: Culligan (HF-150, HF-160, HF-360, RO-2127) Cuno (CFS11T, CFS01T) Aqua Pure (AP101T, AP11T, AP141T, SST1, SST1HA, AP1610SS) Sears, Fulflo, Teledyne Water Pik, Ace, Master Plumber, Flotec, Honeywell, General Electric American Plumber (W38-PRA, W38-PRB, W38-PRQC, W34-PR, WC34-PR, W34-PRB, WC34-PRB, W34-PRM), Omni Filter (OB1, OB5, RO2000, U24, U25).
- Polypropylene Sediment, 4 layer structure nominal micron rating.
- Reduces fine sediment, sand, silt, rust and scale
- Suitable for Municipal and well water
- Dimensions: 9-7/8" x 2.5"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Filter Media: Polypropylene
- Filter Life: Recommended every 6 months