Pentek High Temperature filter housings are an economical alternative to stainless and carbon steel housings. 3/4" NPT housings can withstand temperatures up to165°F (74°C). Excellent chemical compatibility makes High Temperature housings an ideal choice for a wide variety of industrial applications including those involving organic solvents, sea water, alcohol, petroleum, and vegetable oils. They should not be used with ketones.
- Sump Length: 10"
- Inlet/Outlet: 3/4" NPT
- Housing: Glass- reinforced nylon
- Cap: Glass-reinforced nylon
- O-Ring Housing: 3/4" Silicone
- Maximum Dimensions: 12-1/8" x 5-1/8" (308 mm x 130 mm)
- Pressure Drop (housing only): < 1 psi @ 8 gpm (< 0.07 bar @ 30 L/min)
- Temperature Rating: 40°F to 165°F (4.4°C to 74°C)
- Maximum Pressure: 125 psi (8.6 bar)
- Ideal for a wide range of industrial applications
- Excellent alternative to stainless and carbon housings
- Available in 10" and 20" lengths
- Durable glass-reinforced nylon construction
- Accommodate flow rates up to 20 gpm (76 L/min.)
This Pentek housing takes 9-3/4" long or 9-7/8" filters only. Full 10" filters will not fit in this housing.
Note: Housing requires mounting bracket for wall installation.