Polypropylene bags are compatible with a broad range of corrosive fluids including organic solvents, oils, acids, alkalis and microorganisms.
The bags are manufactured from felt because of its high solids loading capabilities, in comparison to similar mesh fabrics. The media is created by needle-punching two layers of synthetic fibers together in a supporting scrim. A glazed finish, created by melting the outermost surface fibers, is used to produce a bond that reduces the possibility of migration.
Filter Media: Glazed Polypropylene Felt
- Compatible with a Broad Range of Corrosive Fluids Including Organic Solvents, Oils, Acid, Alkalis and Micro-Organisms
- Thermally Welded Unique Design Results in Consistent Filtration Efficiencies
- Manufactured from Glazed Polypropylene Felt Due to its High Solids Loading Capabilities, in Comparison to Similar Mesh Fabrics
- Semi-Rigid Cylindrical Design is Easily Crushed and Incinerated
- Higher Productivity - Faster Bag "Change-Outs"
- Dimensions: 4"x18"
- Filter Media: Glazed Polypropylene Felt