IMPROVES WATER TASTE AND PROVIDES PLUMBING PROTECTION
The Pentair Pentek RFFE10-BB and RFFE20-BB Filter Cartridges are designed to provide an easy and effective method of reducing dissolved iron from water, which greatly improves the taste.
This cartridge helps to eliminate the orange and brown stains often found in sinks, toilets, tubs and other plumbing fixtures. It also reduces the possibility of damage to pipes and water heaters and reduces up to 3 ppm dissolved iron.
It adds no harmful chemicals to the water, making it completely safe for drinking water applications.
The Pentek RFFE20-BB Cartridge is designed for use in the Pentek 20-inch Big Blue Filter Housing and should be installed on the main cold water line after the pressure tank or water meter. The RFFE10-BB Cartridge is designed for use in the Pentek 10-inch Big Blue Filter Housing. For best results, pre-sediment and post-carbon treatment is recommended.
- Easily and effectively reduces up to 3 ppm of dissolved iron from water
- Improves flavor and reduces the metallic taste caused by iron
- Reduces the possibility of pipe and water heater damage
- For use in Pentek 10- and 20-inch Big Blue filter housings
- Filter Media : Mixed bed DI resins
- Endcaps: Polypropylene
- Shell: Polypropylene
- Pre-Filter: Polypropylene
- Post-Filter: Polypropylene
- Gaskets: Buna-N
- Temperature Rating: 40-100°F (4.4-37.8°C)
Recommended Operating Conditions
- pH :>7.0
- Silica: <100 ppm
- Manganese: <1 ppm
- Iron: <3 ppm
- Iron Bacteria: None
- Hydrogen Sulfide:None