ONE Filtration (SCT-03CB) Enpress Cartridge Tank 3 Micron Carbon Block
ONE simplifies the filtration process and offers a variety of options to suit your needs.
ENPRESS Cartridge Tank is a direct replacement for small and inefficient 2.5" or 4.5" housings, or expensive Stainless Steel Cartridge housings, specifically designed for Residential, Light Commercial, and Commercial installations and applications.
The Blue Filtration Series incorporates carbon block filter technology that is highly effective at reducing bad taste and odor from potable drinking water. The filters are made using high performance coconut shell carbon, which has more micropores compared to other types of carbon.
Coupled with a unique binder system, these carbon block filters deliver a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. These high capacity filters provide cost effective water filtration solutions in a filter size and configuration that offers ease of use, extended service life and capacity, at low pressure loss.
All components and materials are FDA approved. Manufactured from NSF 61 Certified Coconut Shell carbon, and are California Prop 65 Compliant.
- High-performance Carbon
- Unique Binder System
- Proprietary manufacturing process
- Outer Wrap of Polypropylene
- Netting of Polyethylene
- Exceptionally low pressure drop
- High dirt holding capacity
- Excellent contaminant reductions
- Ideal for Residential, Food Service, Commercial and Industrial applications
- Effective at reducing unwanted bad taste and odor, along with chlorine taste and odor from potable drinking water
- Ideal as polishing or pre-filters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity.
Available in two filtration configurations:
- 3 Micron Carbon Block, High Capcity *
- 20 Micron Carbon Block, High Porosity/Low Pressure Drop
*Nominal 3 micron rated filter has been 3rd party tested to treat 250,000 gallons (946,353 Liters) of water @ 7 GPM (26.50 LPM) with 2 ppm of chlorine.