Omnipure - Q5654-C100E - 12" x 2.5" Q-Series Twist Off Softening Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Omnipure (Q5654-C100E) is a cation exchange softening cartridge which reduces hardness and scale deposits. This filter features the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. This filter aids in the removal of Hardness and Scale Deposits. This filter also uses C100E FDA grade softener resin.
Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 750 grains of hardness
- Filtration Media: C100E FDA grade softener resin
- Reduces: Hardness and Scale Deposits
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.