Omnipure - Q5621-P - 12" x 2.5" Q-Series Twist Off Carbon Block with Phohsphate Filter - 10 Micron
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Omnipure (Q5621-P) is a 10 Micron Carbon Block Water Filter with Phosphate Scale Inhibitor. This filter features the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. This filter aids in the removal of scale, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 10 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 year or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Polyphosphate
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Scale
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.