Omnipure - Q5515 - 10" x 2.5" Q-Series Twist Off Carbon Block Filter - 1 Micron Lead RemovalSKU: Q5515
The Omnipure Q5515 is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Lead Reduction Water Filter. This filter features the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. This filter aids in the removal of cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 10" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.