Omnipure - K5686 - 12" x 2.5" GAC With Phosphate Inline Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Omnipure K-Series K5686 inline filter has fittings that make this filter easy to install and replace. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor along with a polyphosphate scale inhibitor to reduce lime and scale.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 6 Months or 2000 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Granulated Activated Carbon with Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Particulates Class 1
- Reduces: Scale and Lime Scale
- Volume Cubic Inch: 35.5
- Fitting Size: 1/4" NPT, 3/8" NPT, 1/4" QC, and 3/8" FQC
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.