The Omnipure K-Series K5620-BB inline filter is a 1 micron carbon block inline filter. This filter has 1/4 FPT fittings. This can be used as a post R.O. filter. This filter can also be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of sediment, taste, odor and chlorine.
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 3000 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Particulates Class 1
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FPT
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)