Omnipure - K5615 - 12" x 2.5" 1 Micron Carbon Block With Lead & Cyst Reduction Inline Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Omnipure K-Series K5615 inline filter is a 1 micron lead cyst inline filter. This filter comes in 1/4 FPT and 1/4 FQC quick connect fittings that make this filter easy to install and replace. This filter can also be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter aids in the removal of sediment, cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FQC and 1/4" FPT
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)