Omnipure - K2586-JJ-2 OZ- 10" x 2" GAC with 2 ounces of Phosphate Inline FilterSKU: K2586-JJ-2 OZ
The Omnipure K-Series K2586-JJ inline filter is a GAC phosphate inline filter. This filter has 1/4 quick connect fittings that make the filter really easy to install and replace. This filter can go in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter also helps in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine along with 2 ounces of polyphosphate scale inhibitor.
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 6 Months or 1250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Granulated Activated Carbon with Polyphosphate Scale Inhibitor (60/40)
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Particulates Class 1
- Reduces: Scale and Lime Scale (4 OZ. Polyphosphate)
- Volume Cubic Inch: 18.5
- Fitting Size: 1/4" FQC
- Omnipure K2586-JJ has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)