Omnipure - K2533 - 10" x 2" T40 GAC Coconut Carbon Inline Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Omnipure K-Series K2533 filter is a coconut GAC carbon inline filter. It comes in 3/8" QC, 1/4" QC, and 1/4" 90 Degree FQC that make it really easy to install and replace. This filter can be used as a post r.o. filter. It can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the counter systems, R.O.Systems and in conjunction with purification systems. This filter also aids in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year
- Filtration Media: Coconut Shell Granulated Activated Carbon
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Fitting Size: 3/8" QC, 1/4" QC, and 1/4" 90 Degree FQC
- Omnipure K2540 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.
**Interchangeable carbon with T28, T33 and T40 models.
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.