The Omnipure K-Series K2515 inline filter is a 1 micron lead and cyst removal filter. This filter has 1/4 quick connect fittings that make this filter really easy to install and replace. This filter can be used in refrigerators, ice makers, and in any under counter water filtration unit including reverse osmosis. This filter aids in the removal of sediment, cysts, lead, taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
*NOTE: A very common misconception is that a 1/4" NPT measures as 1/4 inch on a ruler or tape measurer. However, that is not the case. NPT will measure larger in diameter. Above is a sizing reference to help clarify.
- Dimensions: 2" W X 10" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 750 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Lead Specific Media
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Lead
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)