Omnipure - E5620-P - 12" x 2.5" E-Series 1 Micron Carbon Block & 3 oz. Phosphate Filter - Scale Inhibitor; Cyst ReductionSKU: E5620-P
The Omnipure E5620-P is a 1 Micron Carbon Block Water Filter with Phosphate Scale Inhibitor used to reduce cysts, scale, taste, odor and chlorine. It is engineered for customers needing a replacement body for existing permanent heads having a universal cap designed for Everpure, Omnipure Elf Series and others.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 6 Months or 2500 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Carbon Block with Polyphosphate
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Reduces: Cysts (Cryptosporidium & Giardia)
- Reduces: Scale
- Omnipure E5620-P has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.