Provides months of inexpensive, carefree continuous monitoring. In-line pH electrode, single junction, without ATC
- All push-button microprocessor-based operation... no trimpots to adjust!
- Includes double junction pH electrode
- Three point pH calibration at pH 4, 7 and 10
- Auto buffer recognition automatically identifies correct buffer for rapid calibration
- Bright red LED display is easy to read from a distance
- Built-in AC power adapter for long-term monitoring
Checking pH levels once a day might not be enough to prevent a serious problem in your water quality application. The OAKTON pH Continuous monitor features a bright red display that lets you check your pH levels at a glance.
|Range||0.0 to 14.0 pH|
|Calibration||Three-point (4, 7, 10)|
|Power||Built-in AC adapter|
|Faceplate||Standard and Hydroponics|
|Dimensions||3.4" x 3.4" x 1.25" (8.6 x 8.6 x 3.2 cm)|
|Shipping weight||0.5 lb (0.23 kg)|