- Replaceable electrode lets you reuse same meter body, saving you money
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Push-button three-point calibration
- Auto buffer recognition
- Hold function; auto-off; error messages
- Certifiable to IP67 standards
Never again watch your tester sink to the bottom of a tank or pond-€�the OAKTON Waterproof pHTestr 2 floats!
Automatic Temperature Compensation and three point push-button calibration give you high accuracy even under varying temperature conditions. The replaceable electrode lets you reuse the Testr body many times over which saves you money.
|Range||-1.0 to 15.0 pH|
|Calibration||Up to three points (4.0, 7.0, 10.0)|
|Electrode||Replaceable single junction|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Power||Three 1.5 V batteries|
|Battery life||24 hours continuous use|
|Dimensions||6.5" x 1.5" dia (16.5 cm x 3.8 cm dia)|
|Shipping weight||4.5 oz (125 g)|