Myron L (4PII) Ultrameter II - Conductivity, Resistivity, TDS, Temperature MeterSKU: 4PII
- Ultrameter II, Model 4PII
- Multi-Parameter: Conductivity, TDS, Resistivity, Temperature
- +/-1% Accuracy of Reading
- Memory Storage: Save up to 100 samples w/ Date & Time stamp
- Easy to calibrate
- Wireless Download Module Optional
- Instrument Operation Manual
- Abbreviated Pocket Instruction Card
- Certificate of compliance
- 9-volt battery included
- Range of Measurement:
- Conductivity: 0-9999 S/cm, 10-200 mS/cm 442 in 5 autoranges
- Resistivity: 10 Kohm-30 Mohm NaCl
- TDS: 0-9999 ppm/10-200 ppt 442 in 5 autoranges
- Temperature: 0-71' C/32-160' F
- Display: 4 Digit LCD
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 196 x 68 x 64 mm/7.7 x 2.7 x 2.5 in.
- Weight: 352 g/12.4 oz.
- Case Material: VALOX*
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Material: VALOX*
- Cond/TDS Electrodes (4): 316 Stainless Steel
- Cond/Res/TDS Cell Capacity: 5 ml/0.2 oz.
- Power: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: >100 Hours/5000 Readings
- Operating/Storage Temperature: 0-55'C/32-132'F
- Protection Ratings: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to hydrocarbons, dilute acids and bases, detergents, and aqueous salt solutions
- Water Resistance: IP67/NEMA 6 (waterproof to 1 meter/3 feet)
- EMI/RFI Ratings (Conformite Europeenne): EN61326-1: 2006 + Annex A: 2008 (hand-held devices), CISPR 11: 2003, IEC 61000-4-2: 2001 and, IEC 61000-4-3: 2002
- Flammability: PCB: UL 94, V.0; Case: HB/1.47 or better
- * Sabic Innovative Plastic
- Fully automatic temperature compensation
- User adjustable temperature compensation (up to 9.99%/'C) which also allows TC to be disabled for applications requiring non-compensated readings.User adjustable conductivity/TDS conversion ratio for greater accuracy when measuring solutions not contained in the microprocessor.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.
Since 1957, the Myron L Company has designed and manufactured highly reliable analytical instruments for a wide variety of applications. Thousands of professionals around the world rely every day on the performance of our instruments. Demanding uses range from boiler water testing to ultrapure water control to medical instruments for artificial kidney machines.
Fast and accurate in the laboratory, both Ultrameter II models are rugged enough for daily in-line controller checks in hostile process applications.
The Ultrameter II is a prime example of how high-tech engineering can greatly simplify and streamline a task. Whether in the lab, industrial plant, or in a remote field location, merely:
1. Fill the cell cup
2. Push a parameter key
3. Take the reading
Temperature compensation and range selection are both rapid and automatic. The Ultrameter II is a true one-hand operation instrument.
Easy to Calibrate:
All calibrations are quickly accomplished by pressing the UP or DOWN keys to agree with our NIST traceable Standard Solution. When calibration is necessary, display prompts simplify pH calibration and make sure the correct buffer is being used. Plus, all parameters (excluding factory-set temperature) have an internal electronic setting that can be used for field calibration.
High Performance at a Low Cost:
Beyond their affordable purchase price, Ultra-Fast, Ultra-Easy, Ultra- Powerful Ultrameter II's save both time and money. Measure for measure, Ultrameter II's give you a better return on your investment than any other handheld instrument.
- Irrigation Water
- Homeland Security
- Reverse Osmosis
- Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions