KX Technologies - FX10CERAMIC - 10" x 2.5" Filtrex Ecocarb GreenBlock Ceramic - 0.2 Micron - Ceramic Carbon Filter
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Filtrex Technologies is the first carbon block manufacturer to use NSF61 listed green carbon, this high-performance coconut shell carbon is manufactured using a patented process that significantly reduces harmful Green House Gas Emissions
- Filter Application: Chlorine/Taste/Odor, Sediment/Dirt/Rust, Cysts
- Cleanable surface area
- Micron Rating (Nominal): 0.2 µm
- Country of Origin: India
- Length: 9-3/4" (24.8 cm)
- Outer Diameter: 2.75"
- Flow Rate: .75 gpm
- CTO Reduction Capacity: 8,000 Gallons
- Filter Media: Coconut Shell Carbon Block
- Certifications: NSF 42, 61, WQA
- Part Number: FX10CERAMIC