KX Technologies - 01-450-10-MATRIKX - 10" x 4.5" MatriKX CTO Plus- 1 Micron - Chlorine/Chloramine & VOC Reduction Filter
HIGH CAPACITY CHEMICAL, CHLOROFORM, CHLORINE TASTE & ODOR REDUCTION FILTER
KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ (01- series) provides comprehensive control of chlorine, taste and odor. KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ filter offers: 1 µm nominal filtration with extended life as a fine sediment and silt control filter, comprehensive removal of chlorine taste and odor and chemicals that contribute to taste and odor, and high VOC reduction capacity. The service life of KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ filters is greatly extended by a prefiltration medium. The KX MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS™ is ideal for use in residential and commercial water purification systems, industrial effluent water treatment, food service, industrial makeup, product rinse, process water, and pre-RO and post-RO systems which require nearly absolute chlorine, taste and odor reduction.
KX MATRIKX 01-450-10-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 01-450-125-975, 02-450-125-975, 01-450-10-GREEN and FXB10CYST filters, which have been discontinued by the manufacturer and are no longer available.
MATRIKX® CTO® PLUS CARBON BLOCK FILTERS ARE NOW POWERED BY GREENBLOCK® TECHNOLOGY.
- 1 micron nominal filtration.
- High capacity Chlorine reduction.*
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 compliance.
- Can be used in any water treatment system using 10" Big Blue Housings - such as Culligan, American Plumber, Aqua Pure, Pentek, Ametek, US Filter.