Flojet - BW Series Bottled Water Dispensing System
Flojet automatic bottled drinking water dispensing pump system # BW5000. Ideal for dispensing drinking bottled water to the refrigerator ice maker / door tap, coffee brewer, espresso coffee cart or drinking water faucets. UL/cUL listed.
If you want a high-quality, dependable system to dispense water from a bottle in your home or workplace, look no further than the Flojet BW Series Bottled Water Dispensing System. If you'd like to avoid the expense and hassle of a water filtration system but still have access to pure water on the go, this is the ideal solution for you. Installing and operating the Flojet BW Series system couldn't be simpler. Simply attach the pump's tubing to the bottle's opening and the dispensing valve, and turn on the pump. Including the pump, the tubing, and the dispensing valve, it has everything you need to get started. The water dispensing valve can be placed in a cabinet, on a wall, or under a counter for convenient use. The AC adapter-powered pump's low energy consumption benefits both the budget and the environment.
- Applications: Bottled water dispensing; refrigerator ice maker; coffee brewer, espresso coffee cart and drinking water faucet water dispenser
- Pump Module: Demand pump with On/Off switch. 6' cord with plug.
- Operation: Water demand turns pump on and off automatically.
- Water Source: Designed to pump water from 3, 5, or 6 gallon water bottles.
- Low Water Protection: System automatically shuts off when bottled is empty.
- Check Valve: Built-in check valve to prevent back flow.
- Suction: Wand with strainer and hose assembly
- Discharge Tubing: 20 feet of 1/4" tubing
- Refrigerator Connection: Refrigeration fitting
- Universal seal cap: Fits any 3, 5, and 6 gallon plastic water bottle.
- Instructions: Installation and maintenance
- Maximum Flow: 1.0 GPM
- Operating pressure: to 30 PSI
- Electrical: 115 volts, 50/60 Hz. 0.5 amps.
- Module dimensions: 3" high, 5.5" wide, 7.5" long
- Carton dimension: 6" high, 11" wide", 16" long
- Weight: 10 lbs
Certifications: UL and CUL listedThe system is quiet but not silent. Just as you can hear your refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer running , you will also hear the "humming sound" of the diaphragm pump when it is pumping.