For years, the FILMTEC BW30-365 has been the element of choice for system designers, OEMs, and system operators requiring consistently high performance and maximum element life when treating difficult feed waters. This element offers proven performance, high rejection, and outstanding robustness and durability across a wide range of feed conditions where unit price is a key driver.
- Features the industry's thickest feed spacer (34 mil) to lessen the impact of fouling.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1 - 13) for the most effective cleaning.
- The FILMTEC BW30-365 element is best suited for systems operating on challenging feed streams, where reliable pretreatment is not an option, or where maximum clean ability delivers value.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|Minimum Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC BW30-365||365 (34)||9500 (36)||99.5||99.0|
| 1. Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following standard conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psi (15.3 bar), 77°F (25°C), pH 8, and 15% recovery. |
2. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary but will be no more than 15% below the value shown.
3. Sales specifications may vary as design revisions take place.
4. Active area guaranteed +/-3%. Active area as stated by Film Tec is not comparable to nominal membrane area often stated by some manufacturers. Measurement method described in Form No. 609-00434 (168KB PDF)