Filmtec (BW30-2540) Brackish Water Membrane 850 GPD 2.5" x 40"
Shipping calculated at checkout.
FILMTEC brackish water reverse osmosis membrane elements provide consistent, outstanding system performance in light industrial applications.
- FILMTEC BW30-2540 elements are designed for systems smaller than 1 gpm (0.2 m3/h) offering a hard shell exterior for extra strength.
- May be cleaned over the widest pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Elements with a hard shell exterior are recommended for systems with multiple-element housings containing three or more membranes, as they are designed to withstand higher pressure drops.
|Product Name||Nominal Active Surface Area |
|Permeate Flow Rate |
|Stabilized Salt Rejection |
|FILMTEC BW30-2540||28 (2.6)||850 (3.2)||99.5|
- Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
- Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
- For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.