Aries AF-10-3610-BB Nitrate Selective Filter 10" BB Speciality Filter AF Series Specialty Drinking Water cartridges utilize premium ion exchange resins and specialty absorbents to remove a wide variety of contaminants.
Available in the 4 most common sizes to fit standard pressure housings AF filters can improve aesthetic qualities of water and remove harmful contaminants.
Features & Benefits: AF series cartridges are double-open end that fit standard residential & industrial housings Made in the U.S.A. 8 filters per case High purity ResinTech Resins Specialty Adsorbents Highest total capacity Fits standard and slim style housings Oversized 10" body for maximum media fill Lot traceability
- Body materials FDA approved
- Technical Data: Diameter (in.): 4.5 Length (in.): 10
- Cap Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Body/Tube Material: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
- Pad Material: Polyester Gasket Material: EPDM
- Temperature °F (min/max): 40/100 Pressure (psi) (min/max): 20/125
- Micron Rating: 25
- Size: 4.5" x 10"
- Flow Rate (GPM) Operating: 0.25
- Grains (CaCO3): 845
- Arsenic: < 50 ppb
- Conductivity: < 1000 micromhos/cm
- pH: 6.0 - 8.0
- Silica: < 10 ppm
- Sulfate: < 100 ppm
- Phosphate: < 5 ppm
- Chlorine: < 0.3 ppm
- Turbidity: 5 NTU