Pentek - Standard 10" 3G Filter Housing with 3/4" NPT - with Integrated Bracket and Meter Mount
This Pentek 150574 3/4 in. #10 3G blue filter housing with integrated mounting bracket, meter mount, and pressure relief is suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial applications. The sump and cap are made of reinforced polypropylene for strength and resistance to chemicals. The cap has 3/4 in. female National Pipe Thread Taper (NPT) threaded input and output connections and a nitrile butadiene rubber (Buna-N) O-ring to ensure a watertight seal. A pressure relief button on the inlet side of the cap releases pressure in the housing for changing filter cartridges. The cap has a meter mount for attaching a differential pressure gauge (sold separately). The housing can be used with a 10 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately). It has an initial pressure drop of 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 GPM, a maximum operating pressure of 125 psi, and a maximum operating temperature of 125°F (51.7°C). This filter housing is for use in various applications, including residential drinking water filtration, food service, and humidifying systems, among others.
- Standard filter housing for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Reinforced polypropylene for strength and chemical resistance
- Holds a 10 in. x 2-1/2 in. sediment or carbon filter cartridge (sold separately)
- Pressure relief button for easier cartridge replacement
- Initial pressure drop of 1 psi at a flow rate of 10 GPM