Global Water (GWRO) 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Replacement Filters
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Stage 1
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter
- The first stage is a 5 micron Sediment filter that helps improve Sediment such as sand, rust and silt that is present in most municipal water sources.
- Stage 2
- 1 Micron Granulated Activated Carbon Filter
- The second stage of filtration is a 2 micron, granulated activated Carbon filter. This filter uses an advanced Carbon technology to remove hundreds of cancer-causing constituents such as pesticides, insecticides, petrochemicals, M.T.B.E, PCB, defoliants, and benzene.
- Stage 3
- Reverse Osmosis Technology
- The 3rd stage utilizes Reverse Osmosis technology, which removes any molecular compounds smaller in size than water molecules. Such compounds include salt, manganese, iron, fluoride, lead, and calcium.
- Stage 4
- 0.5 Micron Carbon Block Filter
- The 4th and final stage is a 0.5 micron Carbon block filter, which gives the water a final polish�. It removes 99% of lead and microbial cysts such as giardia and cryptosporidium. It also ensures that all chlorine has been removed, and that the water entering the holding tanks is completely odorless.