Frame-mounted Series LC Reverse Osmosis Systems have a compact, durable construction with a welded powder-coated frame. Included are sediment and carbon pre-filtration, a liquid-filled pre-filter pressure gauge, integrated booster pump(s), and Quick-Connect connections for quick and simple assembly.
In both domestic and industrial settings, water filtration, water purification, and contaminant removal technologies are crucial. Among the many reverse osmosis water filtration brands on the market, Watts is widely considered to be among the best. The light commercial reverse osmosis system (LC-300P) by Watts features a powder-coated frame that is securely welded to the unit. It can be used in household settings to improve the taste and smell of residential water. Without a reverse osmosis system like this, there could be unhealthy materials in your drinking water. This device will ensure that your water is safe and tasty. This device has a high number of gallons per day, so consider it if your household uses a lot of water.
- Compact, Sturdy design
- Welded powder coated frame
- Liquid filled pre-filter pressure gauge
- Integrated booster pump(s)
- Sediment & carbon pre-filtration
- Quick-connect fittings for easy installation
Related & Replacement Parts
- WATTS - FPMB5-20 SERIES - 20" X 2.5" FLOW-PRO MELT BLOWN SEDIMENT FILTER
- KX TECHNOLOGIES - 32-250-20-MATRIKX - 20" X 2.5" MATRIKX CTO - 5 MICRON - CHLORINE/CHLORAMINE TASTE AND ODOR FILTER
- FILMTEC (TW30-1812-100) THIN FILM COMPOSITE REPLACEMENT RESIDENTIAL REVERSE OSMOSIS MEMBRANE
- PENTEK - GAC-20 - 20" X 2.5" GRANULAR ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER