The Omnipure E5621 is a 10 Micron Granular Activated Carbon Block Water Filter used to reduce cysts, scale, taste, odor and chlorine. It is engineered for customers needing a replacement body for existing permanent heads having a universal cap designed for Everpure, Omnipure Elf Series and others.
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 12" L
- Rating: 1 Micron Rating
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 6 Months
- Filtration Media: 10 Micron Carbon Block
- Reduces: Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Omnipure E5621 has been tested for performance under NSF Standard 42.