KX Technologies - 32-450-20-MATRIKX - 20" x 4.5" MatriKX CTO - 5 Micron - Chlorine/Chloramine Taste and Odor Filter
KX MATRIKX CTO® filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter for chlorine taste and odor reduction. These filters are known industry-wide for superior performance. 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Rating (10 Micron Absolute Filtration Rating).
KX MATRIKX 32-450-20-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 32-450-20-GREEN and 32-425-125-20, which have both been discontinued by the manfuacturer.
MATRIKX® CTO® CARBON BLOCK FILTERS ARE NOW RATED FOR CLORAMINE REDUCTION.
- Chlorine and Chloramine Reduction
- 5 micron nominal filtration reduces sand, rust, and sediment.
- Exceptionally low pressure drop.
- High dirt holding capacity.
- Excellent chemical contaminant reduction.
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon
- Performance validated by independent laboratories
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001 & 14001 certified facility
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA - S-803
- California Prop. 65 Compliant.
- Industry-Standard Size for Universal Replacement. Fits #20 Big Blue (20"BB)