Watts (BBH-150) Big Bubba Non-metallic Jumbo Cartridge Filter Housing
Big-Bubba filter housings are made of rugged, glass-reinforced polyproplyene so they will not chip, rust or dent. And because all wetted surfaces are non-metallic, they are ideal when chemical compatibility is an issue and for sea water applications.
Big-Bubba filters are an economical replacement for stainless steel filtration equipment because of their non-metallic construction and today€™s high cost of stainless steel!
Cartridge replacement is easy as 1-2-3:
1. Remove swing bolts.
2. Remove lid.
3. Rotate cartridge 1/4 turn and pull-up.
We offer a full line of replacement cartridges for Big-Bubba filters, all with double o-ring seals for superior performance. Cartridges are easy to install, easy to service and easy to replace. Some of the filter media we use in select micron ratings are cleanable and reusable to further reduce filtration costs.
Big-Bubba filters are ideal for a wide range of applications, including:
- Commercial & Industrial filtration
- Pre-filtration for reverse osmosis equipment
- Community water systems
- Sea water applications due to non-corrosive construction
- Replacement for bag filters for more filter area
- Replacement for multiple cartridge filters for greater capacity
- Water for livestock & poultry
- Whole house filtration
Note: Big Bubbas can be installed in Parallel or Series for higher flow rates or step down filtration