- Flow capacity: 1-25 GPM
- Max pressure: 150 PSI
- Dimensions: 14-3/8"L x 5"W
- Port size: 1" Slip
- Screen Type: Polyester and Stainless Steel (limited mesh size)
- Mesh size: 24, 30, 40, 60, 100, 140, 250, 500, and 1000
A micron, or one-millionth of a meter, is short for a micrometer. It specifies the size of a particle as a unit of measurement. The size of particles that the filter will permit to pass through is indicated by a micron rating. Therefore, a filter with a 150-micron rating won't let anything larger pass through.
Due to its unique construction, the sediment trapper feature keeps particles from clogging the screen by allowing debris to collect at the bottom of the glass cover. By simply replacing the components, which are available with either polyester or stainless steel screens to suit your needs and may be obtained in various mesh sizes, you can quickly convert a regular spin-down TM filter to a Sediment Trapper TM.
Sediment is trapped by a special element design in the clear cover's lower reservoir.
The clear bowl may be removed and thoroughly cleaned with no tools needed.
- Ball valve allows for quick sediment removal from the bottom of the cover
- Centrifuge Spin-Down type sediment separation
- Flow capacity for the entire system
- Sediment is visible through the clear cover indicating when the filter needs cleaning
- No downtime
- Reusable polyester and stainless steel element screens available in many mesh sizes from very fine to very coarse