5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Provides safe pure drinking water. Use the same technology as most bottled water companies and produce your own bottled water in your kitchen. Removes over 90%-99% of all TDS (total dissolved solids) and 99% of all organics.
Comes with Booster Pump for low pressure situations (ex: Well water systems).
NOTE: Do not use in known microbiological contaminated water. Please refer to our RO units with UV sterilizers.
5 Stages of filtration:
- 5 Micron Sediment Filter to remove larger particles, dirt, sand, and other suspended materials
- Pre-Carbon filtration removes Chlorine, Pesticides, Herbicides, bad taste & odor
- Carbon filtration removes additional Chlorine, Pesticides, Herbicides, bad taste & odor
- 50 GPD Dry RO Membrane removes particles down to 1/10,000 of a micron
- Polishing GAC Post filter for a sweeter taste
- Chlorine & Chloramine
- Bad taste & Odor
- and hundreds of others...
- 4 gallon metal storage tank
- Long Reach Chrome Faucet
- one 5 Stage Set of Filters & Membrane
- one (1) 5 Micron Sediment filter - lasts up to 6 months
- two (2) 10 Micron Carbon filters - lasts 3,000 gallons
- one (1) Post In-line GAC filter - lasts up to 12 months
- one (1) Filmtec Dry Membrane - lasts up to 2-4 years
- All necessary installation materials & guide
- Minimum rejection rate of 90% of TDS
- Product to Waste Ratio: 1:41
- Dimensions: 15"L x 6"D x 15"H RO Unit; 11" x 14" Storage Tank
- Total Weight: 32 lbs
- Operation Temperature: 40°F to 100°F
- 2 Year Limited Warranty on Unit; 1 Year Limited Warranty on Booster Pump
1Reverse Osmosis creates 1 gallon of product water to 4 gallons of waste water; therefore, a feed water line and a drain line will be needed.
2 PSI lower than 45 is recommended to have a booster pump.
The Best 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
The PureT RO5-50-WP system uses a sophisticated 5-stage filtration technique to remove toxins and contaminants from your water source. You will only be left with clean, pleasant water because each stage of filtration works together to remove everything from silt and chlorine to heavy metals and dissolved solids. Say goodbye to unpleasant flavors and odors and enjoy the sense of confidence that comes with knowing your water is safe and pure.
The PureT RO5-50-WP system's incorporated booster pump is what distinguishes it from other systems. The filtration process can proceed more quickly and efficiently thanks to this pump's increase in water pressure. It guarantees a consistent flow of clean water throughout your home, which is beneficial for homes with low water pressure in particular. To benefit from its simplicity, use the PureT RO5-50-WP system for efficient and dependable water filtering.
Modern reverse osmosis technology is used by the PureT RO5-50-WP system to provide outstanding performance and efficiency. It has a capacity of 50 gallons per day (GPD), which is more than enough to meet all of your household's water needs. Whether you need water for drinking, cooking, or other household tasks, the PureT RO5-50-WP system guarantees a constant supply of high-quality water.
Installation and maintenance of the PureT RO5-50-WP system are both made to be straightforward. To ensure a trouble-free setup, it comes with a full installation manual with step-by-step instructions. Depending on usage and water quality, the system's filters are also long-lasting and only need to be changed once every six to twelve months. Enjoy the benefits of clean water without the stress of time-consuming maintenance tasks.
To ensure dependability and lifespan, the PureT RO5-50-WP system is constructed from premium components and put through a rigorous testing procedure. It is made to last, so you will get years of reliable water filtering from it. We take pleasure in only offering the best items to our consumers, and the PureT RO5-50-WP system is no exception.