Pro Products (SS96WS) Sani System 0.5 fl oz packets; Water Softener Sanitizer (96-case)SKU: SS96WS
The industry's only EPA & NSF approved sanitizer delivers reliable, effective results every time.
Sani-System Liquid Sanitizer Concentrate is the only EPA & NSF approved sanitizer for use in water softeners and reverse osmosis units. It's proven to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria without using chlorine, oxidizers or acids that can harm system equipment, parts and resin. Each packet of concentrated formula sanitizes equipment in just 60 seconds and is available in exact pre-measured doses for both water softeners and RO units. Sani-System's no-mess ease and accuracy answers our industry's most important sanitizing concerns. Sani-System is effective, efficient and easy to use - it's as simple as that! Available for use in Reverse Osmosis Units and Water Softeners.
Brine Well Water Softeners:
- Pour entire packet of Sani System Water Softener Sanitizer into the brine well. If no brine well is present, pour entire packet into the bottom of the brine tank when salt is near empty
- Manually regenerate the softener according to the manufacturer's specification. Regenerate a second time if necessary.
Salt-in-Head Water Softeners:
- Open the top and drain down the freeboard water to about 1/2" above the resin bed.
- Pour in packet of Sani-System Water Softener Sanitizer
- Close the softener and proceed with the normal downflow regeneration procedure.