Pro Products (SS24RO) Sani System; Reverse Osmosis Unit Sanitizer
The industry's only EPA & NSF approved sanitizer delivers reliable, effective results every time.
Sani-System Liquid Sanitizer Concentrate is the only EPA & NSF approved sanitizer for use in water softeners and reverse osmosis units. It's proven to kill 99.9% of harmful bacteria without using chlorine, oxidizers or acids that can harm system equipment, parts and resin. Each packet of concentrated formula sanitizes equipment in just 60 seconds and is available in exact pre-measured doses for both water softeners and RO units. Sani-System's no-mess ease and accuracy answers our industry's most important sanitizing concerns. Sani-System is effective, efficient and easy to use - it's as simple as that! Available for use in Reverse Osmosis Units and Water Softeners.
Brine Well Water Softeners:
- Pour entire packet of Sani System Water Softener Sanitizer into the brine well. If no brine well is present, pour entire packet into the bottom of the brine tank when salt is near empty
- Manually regenerate the softener according to the manufacturer's specification. Regenerate a second time if necessary.
Salt-in-Head Water Softeners:
- Open the top and drain down the freeboard water to about 1/2" above the resin bed.
- Pour in packet of Sani-System Water Softener Sanitizer
- Close the softener and proceed with the normal downflow regeneration procedure.
Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units:
- Shut off water supply to the RO unit and remove membrane and all filters. If applicable, turn off pump. Use rubber gloves and store filters and membranes in water to prevent damage.
- Open pure water faucet and depressurize the system
- Pour entire packet of Sani System RO Unit Sanitizer directly into the first main housing unit and re-install the cartridge (a dummy filter may be required for newer models). Make sure pure water faucet is closed and turn on the water supply
- Allow system to fill with water. Time will vary depending on water pressure. However, system should be full within 5-10 minutes without the filter or membrane installed. Once full, let system set for 60 seconds then flush system two times
- Replace or re-install filters and membrane.