Pentek - WP25BB97P - 10" x 4.5" Big Blue Polypropylene String Wound Sediment Filter - 25 MicronSKU: 355216-43
Pentek WP25BB97P Polypropylene String-Wound Sediment filter cartridges reduce fine sediment from a variety of fluids. They have a higher dirt-loading capacity and efficiency than standard wound cartridges. WP25BB97P sediment filter cartridges are manufactured from a durable polypropylene cord that is wound around a rigid polypropylene core. They are an economical solution to reduce fine sediment, including sand, silt, rust and scale particles.
- Micron Rating : 25
- Dimensions: 10" x 4.5"
- Flow Rate: up to 20 GPM
- Temperature Range: 40-165 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Reduces: Sand, Sediment, Dirt, and Rust particles
- Pressure Drop: 1 psi @ 20 GPM
Materials of Construction:
- Media: Fibrillated Polyester
- Core: Polypropylene
- Temperature Rating: 40F to 125F (4.4C to 51.7C)