Pentek (161079) 4-Stage RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis System 50 GPD
About this 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Pentair Water® offers four systems suitable for undersink, point-of-use installation. These units offer a variety of contaminant reduction capabilities.
The Pentek® RO-2550 Reverse Osmosis (RO) System offers the finest level of water filtration available - filtering particles as small as 1/1000 of a micron. The system is NSF-certified to reduce salts, dissolved minerals and bad taste & odor, and is designed for use on chlorinated or non-chlorinated water supplies. System comes complete with cartridges, a long-reach chrome air-gap faucet, and installation hardware.
Reduce salts, dissolved minerals, unpleasant taste, and odor with this 4-stage reverse osmosis water filtration system. Adapted to both chlorinated and non-chlorinated water. The 50-gallon-per-day element is compact and may be placed beneath the sink. The automated shut-off valve and 2.8-gallon storage tank are both great for reducing water waste. Reverse osmosis is widely recognized as one of the most efficient methods for purifying water. Pentek is widely recognized as a leading manufacturer of water filtration systems. Using one of their eco-friendly industrial water filters, your water will be a lot more pleasant to drink and smell.
- Residential point-of-use drinking water
- Under sink installation
- Pretreatment for ice-makers
Features and Benefits
- GE/Desal 50 GPD Thin Film Composite Membrane.
- Features high-capacity filters that reduce bad taste & odor and chlorine taste & odor.
- Designed for enhanced dirt-holding capacity.
- All systems include a long reach faucet.
- Great-tasting water for drinking and cooking.
- Significantly less expensive than bottled water, with a reduced impact on the environment.
- Module Dimensions: 13.5" long × 16.5" tall × 5.25" wide
- Bladder Tank Dimensions: 9.5" diameter × 14" tall