Mixbed DI media is used to reduce/remove TDS from the water.
In order to reduce total dissolved solids (TDS), Omnipure utilizes ion exchange resin technology to provide a range of water Deionization products. The result of this intricate process is high-purity water from a system that is easy to use and maintain.
In Omnipure's Deionization process, charged ion exchange resin reduces mineral ions from water. Omnipure Deionization extends the life of your equipment, which contributes to long-term cost savings
- Physical Form: Spherical Beads
- Operating Temperature: 95° F (35° C)
- Bed Depth: 30 in. (76 cm)
- Flow Rate: 5 - 7 GPM/sq. ft. (12-17 m/hr)
- Maximum Influent Limitations: Free Chlorine <0.5, Turbidity<1.00, Heavy Metals <0.10
|National Pipe Thread (NPT) Size Measured Against a Ruler*|
National Pipe Thread (NPT)