Isopure Water (ISO-RO4) 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System 50 GPD
4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
Provides the best protection for well water or city water. Use the same reverse osmosis technology as most bottled water companies and produce your own bottled water in your kitchen. Removes over 90%-99% of all TDS (total dissolved solids) and 99% of all organics.
- Easy to install
- Affordable replacement filters
- Great tasting water
The five-stage reverse-osmosis water system is among the most sophisticated RO options. The water is purified through a series of filters before it is fit for consumption or uses in the kitchen or around the house in any other way, thanks to this type of system. A sediment filter is integrated into the system to get rid of larger particles like dust, sand, and rust. A carbon block filter is included to get rid of unpleasant chemicals like chlorine and chloramines. This activated carbon filter removes harmful substances while maintaining the water's natural, refreshing flavor. The dissolved solids, bacteria, and viruses are all removed thanks to the semi-permeable membrane. It's also equipped with a post-carbon filter. Finally, it has an ultraviolet (UV) sterilizer that uses UV-C light to eliminate any germs or bacteria that may have evaded the other four filters.
- Dimensions: 12"L x 6"D x 18"H RO Unit; 11" x 14" Storage Tank
- Unit Weight: 22.5 Lbs.
Recommended Potable Water Supply Condition:
- Max. Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) : <2,000 ppm
- Water Pressure Range : 40-100psi (2.8 bar) required
- Min. Inlet Water Pressure : 40 psi (2.8 bar) required
- Water Temperature Range : 40-85°F (4.5-30°C)
- Water pH Range : 4-11
- 4 Gallon (3.2 Gallon Drawdown) Storage Tank
- Chrome Non-Air Gap Faucet