IPW Industries Inc
IPW INDUSTRIES INC. (CTO-10) 9.75"x2.75" Coconut Carbon Block 5 Micron Filter
Our coconut carbon blocks are made of Coconut Shell Activated Carbon. These are ideal for point-of-use (POU) and Reverse Osmosis applications.
- Great performance in reducing sediments, color, SOCs (soluable organic compands) like pesticides, dioxins
- Decrease VOCs (volatile oraganic compounds) such as chlorform and petrochemicals
- Uniform and solid media structure
- Do not exhibit problems such as channeling, fluidizing, bypassing, and the release of carbon fines.
- Filter Media: Acid-washed coconut-based carbon
- Outer Wrap: Polypropylene
- Inner Wrap: polypropylene
- Netting: Polypropylene
- End Caps: Polypropylene
- Adhesive (end cap): Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA)
- Gaskets (O-ring): Polyisoprene (natural rubber, NR)
- Temperature Rating: 40 - 125 degrees F