HM Digital (COM-100) Waterproof EC-TDS-Temperature Combo Meter-Monitor
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The only handheld/portable TDS meter / EC meter with full scale digital calibration.
A water tester that is perfect for both consumer or commercial use.
Ideal for all water quality testing, water purification applications, wastewater regulation, aquaculture, hydroponics, colloidal silver, labs & scientific testing, pools & spas, ecology testing, boilers & cooling towers, water treatment and more.
- Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature.
- Three different calibration options (KCl, 442TM, NaCl), each with its own non-linear conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 µS; 0-8560 ppm (auto-ranging).
- Digital Calibration (push button)
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator.
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 µS solution. The meter can be recalibrated with digital calibration using the push buttons, rather than a screwdriver.
- Includes a cap, batteries and lanyard.
- EC Range: 0 - 9990 µS
- TDS Range: 0-8560 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range: 0-80 °C; 32-176 °F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 µS/ppm; 100-999: 1 µS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 µS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 °C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, set by the user.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: Waterproof (submersible)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight without case: 90.7g (3.2 oz)