The VH200 inactivates the following pathogens: Cryptosporidium, Giardia, E.Coli and Fecal Coliform. The VH200 system is a reliable and economical way to treat drinking water in any residential application, with flow rates up to 9 gpm (34 lpm).
High UV output lamp technology allows for a smaller footprint while providing the same UV performance as a longer chamber.
Ease of Maintenance
Audible lamp replacement reminder and countdown timer with digital display. A controller will also go into alarm if the lamp fails.
The constant current feature ensures stable UV lamp output, regardless of power fluctuations.
High-performance UV lamp, rigorously tested to provide a consistent output over the entire lamp life (9000 hours).
Perfect for a wide range of whole-home, point-of-entry water treatment solutions in homes, cottages, or OEM applications.
- Connection Size : 3/4"- 1" MNPT COMBO (/2B - BSP)
- Dimensions : 17 3/4" x 3 1/2" (45 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Flow Rate : 16mJ/cm2: 16 GPM (60 lpm) (3.6 m3/hr)
- 30mJ/cm2: 9 GPM (34 lpm) (2.0 m3/hr)
- 40mJ/cm2: 7 GPM (26 lpm) (1.6 m3/hr)
- Power Consumption 35W
- Ship Wt. (lbs) 12 lbs (5.4 kg)
Note: The VH200 replaces the Sterilight SC200 system and S8Q-PA