The Omnipure (Q5328) is a granular activated carbon filter. This filter features the optional Twist Tap in-head valve system, which automatically turns the supply water off when the body is disconnected from the head. This filter can be used in ice makers, refrigerators, beverage equipment, drinking fountains, under the sink systems, and reverse osmosis systems. This filter aids in the removal of taste, odor and chlorine taste and odor.
- Omnipure Q5328 GAC Water Filter Specs:
- Dimensions: 2.5" W X 6" L
- Flow Rate: .5 GPM
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSIG
- Maximum Temperature: 100 F
- Service Life: 1 Year or 1250 Gallons
- Filtration Media: Granulated Activated Carbon
- Volume Cubic Inch: 14.7
- Fitting Size: This Q-Series filter is a replacement filter and must be used with an existing Q-Series head. The Q-Series heads are available in 1/4" Quick-Connect fittings, 1/4" NPT female threads, or 3/8" NPT female threads.