Hydronamic (ASV-2000W) Auto Shut Off Valve with 1/4" Quick Connect Fittings White
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The ASV-2000W is a compact valve with four fully integrated 1/4" tubing connections. This valve is designed for a reverse osmosis system with a capacity of up to 50gpd product water (50gpd membrane). The valve shuts off when the tank pressure reaches 60% of the line or feed water pressure. The ASV2000W has earned the Gold Seal for material safety and structural integrity from the Water Quality Association.
Automatic Shut-off Valve with Quick-Connect Fittings which connect and disconnect without tools. All tube connections are 1/4" with "in" and "out" labeled on the top.
- Material: ABS plastic (white)
- Dimensions: 2½€� L x 1¾€� W x 1½€� D
- Shuts off when: tank pressure reaches 60% of the line or feed water pressure
- Four 1/4" QC tubing connections
- Gold Seal for material safety and structural integrity from the Water Quality Association
- Part No: ASV-2000W
- Insert the tube from the PREFILTER Outlet into the "IN" fitting.
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the Membrane INLET into the "OUT" fitting.
NOTE: The "IN & OUT" markings are on the screw side of the valve - THIS IS THE HIGH PRESSURE FEED SIDE.
- Locate the Product Water outlet from the membrane housing (on the end w/ 2 ports: center is Product water, side port is Rinse/Drain).
- Insert the Product water tube from the membrane housing into either "Tank" fitting of the valve (ie Low Pressure side).
- Insert the opposite tube end that feeds the Tank into the other "Tank" fitting of the valve.