Pureteck RO Systems combine the latest technologies in water filtration for residential use, including membrane separation (reverse osmosis), activated carbon adsorption, and conventional filtration to reduce a wide spectrum of contaminants that can be found in water.
Pureteck components are used by many manufacturers of Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems. Sold and installed by professionals, our residential RO systems are in use in thousands of homes and businesses. Pureteck RO Systems offer high quality at competitive prices while offering great customer service.
The pure and great tasting water produced by the Pureteck RO System not only fantastic for drinking, but also for making ice cubes, juices, coffee, tea, cooking, baby formula, steam irons, humidifiers, and more. Our high capacity systems are also great for aquarium owners. Additional savings can be made by installing a Pureteck RO System to a refrigerator. Depending on the make and model of refrigerator, filters can cost anything from $35-$60 every six months. Not to mention there is no comparison between the quality of water produced by the Pureteck RO System and that of refrigerator filters.
Pureteck RO Systems help you offer your customers quality products that provide great tasting water for pennies a gallon. Pureteck strives to acheive the highest levels of quality, water production capacity, and competitive price point. You€™ll find that Pureteck RO Systems are second to none!
Built from high quality food grade components, Pureteck RO Systems are available with or without booster pumps for rural and city use. The standard residential systems are available in 50, 75, and 100 GPD. Higher GPD are also available. We provide private labeling and can customize the systems to include various filter options, filter housing and tubing colors, tank sizes, and UV water sterilizer.
Quick-connect fittings are standard on all systems. All systems include an NSF-certified 3.2 gallon storage tank, installation kit (tank ball valve, filter wrench, drain saddle kit, self-piercing saddle valve, 30€™ of 1/4€� tubing), and long-reach chrome faucet.
- Stage 1
- Pureteck 5 Micron NSF-Certified Sediment Filter: Effective in removing dirt, rust and sand particles. A clear housing is included to provide convenient monitoring of the filter condition.
- Stage 2
- Pureteck 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block: High purity coconut shell activated carbon block filter reduces sediments, taste, odor, color, SOCs (soluble organic compounds) like pesticides, dioxins, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds) like chloroform and petrochemicals. Pureteck Granular 5 Micron Activated Carbon (GAC) maybe used for 2nd stage.
- Stage 3
- Pureteck 5 Micron NSF-Certified Activated Carbon Block: Additional protection to further reduce sediment, taste, odor, color, SOCs and VOCs.
- Stage 4
- High quality NSF-Certified Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Removes 96% to 99% of contaminants that might be present in water. These can include lead, copper, barium, chromium, mercury, sodium, cadmium, fluoride, nitrite, selenium, and bacteria.
- Stage 5
- Pureteck NSF-Certified Post Carbon Polishing Filter: High purity coconut shell GAC filter further removes unpleasant taste, odor, and sediment producing cleaner, clearer, better tasting water.