KX MATRIKX CTO® filters are optimized for applications where they perform the role of both a sediment and activated carbon filter for chlorine taste and odor reduction. These filters are known industry-wide for superior performance. 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Rating (10 Micron Absolute Filtration Rating).
KX MATRIKX 32-250-20-MATRIKX is the factory recommended direct replacement for 32-250-125-20 and 32-250-20-GREEN, which have been discontinued by the manfuacturer and are no longer available.
MATRIKX® CTO® CARBON BLOCK FILTERS NOW FEATURING CHLORAMINE REDUCTION.
- Chlorine and Chloramine Reduction
- 5 Micron Nominal Filtration Reduces Sand, Rust, and Sediment
- Excellent Chemical Contaminant Reduction
- High Dirt Holding Capacity
- High Adsorptive Capacity and Efficiency.
- NSF and WQA certification for Material Safety.
- California Prop. 65 Compliant
- Can be used in any water treatment system using 10" Standard Housings.
- Manufactured in ISO 9001 and 14001 certified facilities.
- Certified for Sustainability by WQA €“ S-803
- 100% Coconut Shell Activated Carbon